May 2009, it was one of those epic days.
However it isn't really that bad as i thought it'll be. I have always
taught others and myself to look out for the positive things in bad
situations and use them as an advantage to spring board you out of the situation and move on.
I should be devastated. I expected myself to feel that way if such a
thing were to happen. Somewhere in me i do feel it but the current me
isn't allowing it to show or feel. I do suppose in the next few days,
it would slowly start to show and ill will surely begin to drip blood
from this scar.
Army has taught me much. Things beyond what life outside would. Hence,
it has become a natural instinct in me to put them into practice.
Calmly and confidently i shall get through this phase. It is JUST A
PHASE. Im sure this will play a huge part on how ill be like in the
future. As the plot from Smallville suggests, even the best of love &
relationships would come to an end no matter what. Superman has his
kryptonite. So does any man.
I can only get stronger and wiser. If this is how realistic life can
get...Im not going to duck , hide or take cover... I shall Excel and
Overcome.
I believe in myself more than anyone else right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment