flash systems, all the expensive equipments... and yet.... My favorite
one came from a shot right after when chilling out at starbucks. I
guess its about time to share with you guys my current vision of
photography.
Photography has been a new and relatively close thing to me. However
im not going into it like a new born. I combine my background in music
composition and poetry to help me "feel" my shots rather than do
everything textbook style. I wanted to do photography to lend the
world my pair of eyes and make priceless beautiful moments immortal. I
want my photos to tell stories. Stories of the subject in the photo as
well as their relation to me and the way i appreciate them. I am tired
of the stereotype of the term 'beauty' and i'm making my stand to
share with the world that 'beauty' may come in any form be it from
deep red roses to tears in a child's eyes or even the torn soles of an
old shoe.
Im in love with this world. Im in love with this life.
Hence...
It will be my pleasure to share my sight with all of you and hopefully
it'll inspire you to appreciate life even more.

No comments:
Post a Comment